PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2018, 21:15
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
".. if they manage their recruitment in this way...then just imagine how they manage their training and operations - let alone the treatment if you need support . "

This is from AMS....go have a chat with him and stop being selective. The organisation was called a lot of things, so you can drop your vendetta mate, I am not a troll or a hater, speaking from what I've experienced.

They are aware of where some other's and I stand. Some people already received a response, I know of two others who dropped out and accepted other flying offers as they simply couldn't be in limbo. We agreed on it and it is common courtesy now, I won't go into specific details but it is not much to ask.

You obviously love Aer Lingus, you should feel hurt that some candidates tried to pull a fast one and gain advantage over you in this competition. You should be annoyed that some got the job, instead you are annoyed at a guy who comes across passive aggressive/assertive online? what a waste of time.

You talked passionately about them and obviously would make of them a career airline, yet instead of looking at you for who you are, that passion and determination, some other guy who got it all handed in a platter will take the job. Am I really the source of your frustration? I was banging the drum for fairness, which you could have benefitted from. Then they said they would treat us as individuals and be mindful of our circumstances, I didn't ask them tho. Food for thought...

I met a guy few years ago who was hired and then EL decided to hire contractors, he had already handed his notice. How do you think that felt? He was also Irish, not a rats a** given to your patriotism. I know I sound harsh/blunt, it's my latin streak.

But hey, I don't care anymore, I am just curious how this is going to end. And if you do get called for the sim, I will break my own rules(and theirs) and give you the sim details so you can prepare, no problem.

It's dog eats dog in this world!