PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2018, 19:47
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I got the call after that comment. The day itself wasn't too bad but they did not keep their word. I didn't put my eggs in one basket, I just have issues with being messed around, but hey, this is aviation. Again, nothing of your concern.

I am not at fault of your performance or whatever happened to your application, so if you're pissed at how people talk about your dear Airline, address all of them and not just me. You cannot erase our experiences just because your perception of them is of pure perfection. This is a two way process and I have realised that Is not the right fit, and that is fine to get to that conclusion. Some of you think I am not the right fit for them anyway, yet I went all the way. But who cares?

Also, you don't get to judge anyone here when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, you sound like a 20 something naive kid but I won't judge you either. God forbid you get to my position, I don't wish that to a worse enemy.

You don't know me in person, I am true to my convictions and will speak my mind whoever controversial it may sound, it is my democratic right. I have abide by their rules throughout the process, prepared and performed to the best of my abilities. Many who went all the way knew the answers, and you're trying to school me on professionalism and integrity? Are you that naive to think that I talk like this once there, or in any working environment?

I'm bored of you now, give some of that heat to others and you can't faze me.