PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2018, 08:57
Smoke mountain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Landflap
Competition for Feb. Who is to be the CP 787 ? Will the same do the delivery flight and all subsequent delivery flights (simple Y/N for that one). Wasta ? Still ? It has always been the case but, to be fair, standard for the ME &, actually, quite rife throughout the world in many areas. Look at my mate Donnie Trump.

The thread was from a poster seeking info as he/she was considering joining. Balance is that it is still enjoyable and a great place to live. Oh yes, you will save a bundle even though you might have to fund your own car & dip into your pocket for creaming off life-styles.

No, you won't get to ever do a 787 delivery flight, we know who that will be but, for guys like the OP, go, get in, enjoy, never look back. A good buddy of mine still sings, it was " Hot fun in the sun !".

I totally agree with you mate regarding the delivery flights,add to that even moving from 320s fleet to the new 787s fleet with long haul flights and 72 HRS layover our old friend Mrs Wasta will be involved too,
my advice to the thread starter, go in , save some money, enjoy life, and in 4 to 6 years go back home and relax,
Bahrain is very nice place and Bahrainis are really friendly,live isn't as expensive as other countries in the region.