PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So you need a new fleet Leigh?
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2018, 21:17
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Justin, The problem is (the way I see it) that this is an extraordinarily inept management ‘team’. Either long term employees succeed in bringing about change or Qantas won’t exist. I’d rather go and count barnacles on a fishing trawler in the Territory than provide any support for the greatest bunch of self enriching incompetents I could possibly have imagined. I am
fortunate to have seen and lived through Qantas when you automatically went an extra 10 miles every day. This lot were in the box seat of airlines to do something special. They couldn’t have done a worse job at running an airline, conversely they couldn’t have done a better job at enriching themselves at the long term expense of the Australian economy. They also forget this is a business dealing with thousands of lives. For the first time a few weeks ago I heard the words used ‘if this keeps going’ and ‘disaster’ in the same sentence by someone highly qualified. It’s been unsaid in many thoughts, but this was the first time I’ve ‘heard’ it. Once again, this isn’t about money it’s about everything that has (and is) being right royally stuffed up by people paid millions (even after tax) to do the opposite.