PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - long GA Flight - CPL qualifying XCountry
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2018, 16:36
chemical engineer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my first post on pprune. Thanks for amazing response everyone. I have better picture in mind now. Planning first weekend of March.

x933 - it's a useful list. Remember seeing Breighton free landing voucher often in Flyer or Pilot magazine. Will check this/next month's issue.
Mark 1 - Would love to fly to Channel Islands but unfortunately it will require cross-channel checkout with an instructor beforehand, where I fly from so unfortunately defeats the purpose of saving extra couple of quid.
Duchess_Driver - What's wrong with North Weald and Damyn's Hall. This was supposed to be my second stop but having second thoughts now as there are other options.
Phororhacos - Good advice. Will check this month's issue.
PA28181 - North Weald and Damyn's Hall were supposed to be second landing options. Having some family commitments at the moment so running out of cash. But expecting Bonus at work place which should cover the costs. It has been a juggling act so far with money as well time but will get there somehow.
Genghis the Engineer - Cool advice going west. Just learned that Oxford is free with fuel uplift so that is an option too.