PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerologic
Thread: Aerologic
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2018, 07:24
Billboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Parkbremse,

First of all you don’t know me, so plz. stop putting me in a line with MOS, I have nothing to do with him and I don’t belong to the inner circle, it’s so easy! Also, I am little older than you and know the life.
Do you like commuting to LGW? If yes, than it’s fine for you, but I also have my sources, some guys regret their decision.
I bet you came to AL as copilot with not more then 1000 hrs on a turboprop or BAe Jet, why did you sign the contract if the money was low for you? I Know exactly what kind of person you are, always complaining and never happy with anything (money,hotels, catering,roster....)
Regarding the sleeping opportunities, in general spoken what is so wrong about it if a company is providing sleeping places? I wished I had been offered something similar when I was a young copilot and had to drive back home the whole night. On the other hand, how does it come that you see young pilots driving expensive cars but not willing to pay 45,- Euros for an accomodation?

So, it doesn’t make any sense to discuss with a person like you who is always frustrated, I guess i have an idea who you are, so none of us is missing you in the flight deck!

That’s it, I’m done with you!