PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Direct Entry Commands (merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2003, 13:51
millerscourt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fish I suggest you address your remarks about 'aggressive and personal' to Pontious as I was merely responding to his rude ourbursts.

If you look through this subject and see what exactly has been Pontious's contribution you will find that all he is capable of is abuse to ALL contributors not just me. Even now he just cannot avoid being personal.

Over on the Middle East forum under Accelerated Commands Pontious informs everyone that he has been on Line a Whole Month!!!

Now unless he is a complete Retard (and one could perhaps be excused for thinking he is judging by the quality of his postings) then I guess he has been in Emirates for 3-4 Months, so being still Wet behind the Ears perhaps explains why he has nothing worthwhile to say on this subject and shows his real character by resorting to abusive language.

Rev Dr D You ask whether I would be interested in 30000Dirhams per month which = £5000 or US$8000. No is the Answer This is not a contract Salary. If EK are looking for longterm permanent positions they might just get away with this .

Pontious If I were to join EK on the salaries mentioned I would certainly not brag about it to my one and only friend!! I would keep it very quiet as he would think I had lost my marbles!!