PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best and Worst Airline in China
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2018, 11:15
joe falchetto 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spyeye69
Hi Joe,

Care to share more information about Juneyao since you've spent 3 years there. How's the culture, environment and support from the company? I've attended their roadshow last year but would like to know more in depth from you being a previous employee. PM me if you prefer,Many Thanks.
It is more than one year and half that I don't fly there anymore. I think would be better if someone actually working in JUNEYAO could give first hand impression . When I was there...company it is not bad, culture is Chinese but from ops side it was ok: I have been helped by not having ever had a punishment and by doing some good sim with the big boss, so actually my life was pretty simple . Anyway I hated the careless actions of HR: when I needed something from then the answe has always been " you are employed by your agency so ask them" ; when they needed something I was employed by them. Add to that the refrain like "it is written in the contract and if you don't find it it is because the Chinese part is a little bit different" or " we don't care, we are JUNEYAO ". Add to that the useless and ****ty agency I had at that time and the fact that I joined when things were still a little bit rusty. Anyway I have to say that company improved a lot. Be careful: to count the pilots able to leave and change airline after first contract it is enough one hand; Juneyao won't let you simply go. I did it but I worked hard for it. Cheers.