PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - solo landing
Thread: solo landing
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2018, 08:19
Talparc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mmmbop
That sounds a lot like the Boeing CP who stated at one of the meetings "it is the same 1 % of pilots who cause all the problems. There is too much negativity, you just need to think positive."

If it is only 1 % of pilots causing problems, why the sudden need for Management to conduct meetings during RGTS, in an auditorium, and run for over an hour when only 30 mins is planned? Especially knowing how extremely lazy they are?

As I read your posts Harry I keep thinking that it appears that you have placed yourself into a bubble for survival that comes very close to the Lego Movie mantra. Fair enough, if that is what gets you through. But at the same time, it is incorrect to state that the vast majority of pilots are not stuck in Dubai. From the bond (double bond now), to the requirement to get enough Command hours to get a job elsewhere, to the simple operation of seniority lists at airlines, many, many pilots are stuck. And that's not mentioning the pilots who have the wrong passports, who would run if they could. A simple chat to your colleague on the flight deck shows that the statement you are trying to defend is simply false.

I find that your posts are becoming merely a play on words, rather than a genuine contrary opinion.

Very true! Congratulations