PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2018, 04:17
splat72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SammyBigs
Hello friends

I came across two PX recruitment ads on avcanada looking for Dash Captains and Fokker crews (both Captain and FO). Apparently seeking both full-time and rotation positions. Around 2012, I saw one of their ads looking for Dash Captains with 3 weeks on/3 weeks off rotations based in Cairns with salary of ~140k/year (AUD). That seemed pretty reasonable to me. As a Dash Captain who's flown for a few months in PNG on a survey contract, I'm interested in hearing what they have to offer this time. I had a read through this discussion and there's some great info on here (thanks to all for keeping it updated with the current stuff) but I didn't see anything about current salaries and what the new rotations will be.

Can anyone comment about the current salaries and how the accommodations are which are provided in POM (I gather the lodging is in the Ela Beach area)? Also, what is the rotation they are offering (the ad says 3 on /3 off with 6 on / 6 off "by negotiation"). And what are the chances of internal movement to Fokker or other types?

Thanks very much for the help. Shoot me a PM if you don't feel like posting.

SB
The Current salaries are crap, maintenance crap, morale crap, accomodation crap, managment however think all is wonderfull and continue to pat each other on the back.
To quote Forest Gumps mother “Stupid is what Stupid does”...