PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OneSky -- At least we are consistent
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2018, 09:30
Lodomal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question First hand

My previous post my first👍 Was posted because I do respect Jason Harfield and what ATC DO. I don’t like the poorly informed comments when my comments are first Hand.
It is true I don’t like their union and the entitlement mentality. The organisation is profitable again and payind dividends to the Australian government - ie us. We as managers were paid very well. That’s the truth ! Our salaries for what we did was above market. So I don’t get the hatred as non managers were paid just as good.

The OneSKY project is a failure sure it is I agree! but the truth with this project is the partenership with defence was never going to work!
I have friends in Defence and I know they run good projects in building things! But this project is a lot more complex and procrastination is a cancer.

nomatter how hard it is to take for many of you posters, the truth is what it is , mistakes were made at start but could have been fixed if Airservices was alone and did not have a large internal and external anchor ie defence and defence people with Airservices. This was never a defence project ... sorry if you are offended it is my earnest opinion based on my first have experience.
Cheers