PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Comair Flies Low
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2003, 23:57
George Tower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly if there's any Comair drivers reading this I'm sure we'd all be grateful for your comments as we've taken to running Comair on this thread.

THH:

Firstly I don't spend much time writing my posts - I am however spending most of my day driving a desk at present much to my frustration.

As for your 20-25 minute turn arounds I'll speak to a few of mates flying both in the UK and SA and see if that's viable. Its not so much of a Comair issue more of an issue for ACSA.

In some cases Airbridges can make for faster turns and in others not - according to one post on pprune there's now the crazy situation at Cape Town where a/c are being towed around the apron so the airbridges can be utilised.
It appears that the use of airbridges at Jo'burg in the new domestic terminal has made for a quicker turn around time so I'm not going to make any assumptions without looking at the details.

Anyway unless we can get some facts from a comair driver or two I think we should call this quits. Next thing THH will be trying to convince me that Arsenal are worthy of a fair play award