PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - solo landing
Thread: solo landing
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2018, 16:15
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by harry the cod
Then how about we put the first rumour to bed. There were TWO pilots in the flight deck when that plane landed.

SOPS/Bonway

Considering you've both left this Company, you share an almost unhealthy obsession with your continuous little digs at those that remain. Sad that you and others still feel the need to post constant derogatory comments about your ex airline and ex colleagues. Trying too hard to justify the move perhaps? Time to move on gents and get on with your new life, especially you SOPS.

Haven't you got your big train set to play with and dogs to walk?

Harry
Harry, i have to say, i find your comments a bit harsh.. I went out today and "played with my big Train set' as you chose to call it...I then got home, after 6hour 30 shift including a 50 minute ' afternoon tea break' to yes..walk the dogs.

why do I remain interested on this forum? Because just because you leave EK, does not mean you leave your friends behind you. I am in constant contact at the moment with a friend about to upgrade...he is asking many questions....and im wondering if he is a bit too soon, too early...but we will see.

So Harry, please dont knock those of us who have chosen to leave but keep active on these forums..when we leave, we leave ( at least some of us) good friends behind and we remain concerned for their welfare....