PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2018, 22:42
robin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear

Maurice was sectioned in 2009 because of his behaviour in court. The transcript is quite clear that the judge gave him more than ample opportunity to make his case. But MK, as usual, misbehaved.

The judge decided that he needed a psych evaluation and put him under section. MK refused to cooperate. He could have been out in less than 28days but his behaviour meant he stayed 3 times as long - whose fault was that?

All the reports on MK were heavily caveated, but because he disagreed with them he picked on the trick cyclist and has abused and harrassed him and others for 9 years.

He does have a strongly held belief that he has been victimised, but his behaviour over this period and before does support the doctor's view.

The authorities have more important things to do than persecute MK. The RCVS has explained in great detail why they won't accept any more communication from him, as does the ECHR. But he keeps on revisiting past cases he can never win.

He has caused the taxpayers (you and I) massive cost and effort just because of his diva-like behaviour. I hear he is now on hunger strike - again. It won't help his early release and is likely to reduce his life expectancy. Whose choice is that?

He may be a pilot of note, but is definitely a PIA and I look forward to not hearing about him until 2020