PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2018, 09:28
Gordomac

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Indeed. But accurate details provided before interview would be helpful. I mean, career decisions are being made on the likelihood of transport to/from airport. Gosh, next we will wonder about shoe allowance because we are expected to walk to the aircraft. Can I keep that yellow jacket & have bought for me, ear defenders for the walk around ? Blimey guys. You see the balance of opinion suggests that it is not for everyone but absolutely splendid for others.

Best place to live, comparatively, in the ME. Locals are just very special. Intermix is entertaining. Terms and conditions are for you to accept or decline at an early stage. Don't go there and become one of the moaners.

I only did 17 years. Others did, almost double. Some retired there. Despite a shambolic demise, I still cherish the best bits. And, driving to the airport in me jeep (because, gosh, no transport for Flight Deck (!!), was pure fun. Being recognised by my FO as he sped past in his Dodge Charger was pure delight & set the tone for the day.

Damn. Tearing up here. Nah, just kidding.