PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Primera Air
Thread: Primera Air
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2018, 16:40
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I stated on the STN thread regarding Primera & PMI for instance it appears to illustrate with just one tactical service per week to start they are v measured & calculating in the regard & use of markets.After all they are Scandi..cool/clear thinkers.

Regarding the order mix...it may be horses for courses to start or perhaps even playing manufacturers & or lessors..who knows exactly at present (they may even be playing the airports).

The A321LR was airborne on it`s maiden flight yesterday & is already being feted by the world press as an absolute game changer for long haul.

It will not be available to service until late this year & perhaps with Primera already having crunched a lot of numbers for it,decided to launch & operate with the 321NEO this year to block potential competitors.

I would view the B737MAX9 for the European market & mid haul which they have mentioned & the eventual 321LR as that game changer Transatlantic model.

For what it`s worth they have stated today Washington was always planned which makes sense as it is on the Eastern Seaboard still & probably is not a dart board target as some claim.

JBU have gone v quiet,the last I heard NAX were going to talk to them to offer interlining but that went quiet too.