PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Primera Air
Thread: Primera Air
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2018, 10:22
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will pleasantly surprised if they're still operating into 2019 given they've bought the by now famous airliners.net Magic Route Planning Dartboard of Strategy.
They're going to need (more than) a fair amount of capital to get them into next summer because 2018 is all about costs and market share, and from what I can see, yields will be somewhat challenging.....
Launching a niche route BHX-BOS then almost immediately dropping it in favour of another niche route STN-IAD doesn't inspire confidence, certainly not in potential investors (!) I will happily and freely apologise and eat my words if this all works, I was d eventually delighted to be wrong about both FR and EZY but I would have huge concerns around booking with these guys.
“We have made clear our ambition is to provide more services to the USA, and add routes to China and India, so this is another step towards that goal. We look forward to the launch of these exciting new services in the coming months.”
On the B737MAX or A321? Or another type? Compare Ryanair, easyjet, Southwest, one manufacturer, one type, some sub types with flyglobespan, Monarch, Norwegian or Primera's plan.

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 1st Feb 2018 at 10:53.