PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2018, 21:15
CLIJI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys, I was there last week, some of them like me got a simulator session schedule this week.
So no offer but still in the loop

But others got the message: What a successful day for you, unfortunately too many applicants, not enough time, we will call you for an interview and simulator the same day
Don't wait for us to call in the next day, we will do it at the end of the assessment process => 3-4 weeks.

Over 24 people 16 got an interview the same day (not know the number of the simulator) I was told that 8 people got the message successful but no time.
There was no message like You did not make it, this is strange, really strange don't you think guy?
310 people => for fewer than 100 positions, there is gonna be people out

I think this message : "What a successful day for you, unfortunately too many applicants, not enough time, we will call you for an interview and simulator the same day.
Don't wait for us to call in the next day, we will do it at the end of the assessment process"

Means: sorry guy, do not kill yourself out of the assessment but we do not choose you. Why the hell are they not talking directly ? They ask people to be honest and they are not. ooops they are asking people to be themselves...

Last edited by CLIJI; 31st Jan 2018 at 09:19.