Old 30th Jan 2018, 10:45
anchorhold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doctor Details
GMC Reference Number: 2803906
Given Names: Tegwyn Mel
Surname: Williams
Forensic psychiatry From 13 Jan 2000 but is not currently licensed to practise

I find this entry from the BMA doctors register status. Why would he not have a licence to practice, unless he has moved abroad, in which how could Maurace have breached the restraining order?

I have to say I have sympathy with Maurace faced with a legal system that goes against those without the ability to pay for legal representation or understand how the legal system works.

In the case of Maurace, an educated man, he does not seem to understand the legal proceedures, for example at a magistrates hearing at Taunton Magistrates court about a year ago when appearing over a motoring offence, when adked his address, he said ' I have more important things to discuss'. I think he saw it as a retriall for previous court cases. Likewise ahead of his recent trial he wrote to the court asking to raise his other legal issues with Tgwin and the police, he didn't seem to understand that could not be re heard, he should have know that, as he should have known the consequences of breaching a restraining order, as the judge would have warned him.

I feel quite sorry that a 73 year old angry but harmless man is given custodial. If he had been legally represented and kept quiet, I am sure he would have got a tag or suspended sentence. Last time he came out of prison he looked a really sorry state.