PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2018, 08:07
tayra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hansfalkenhagen
Alright everyone, while the individual might not have the same level of life experience as other members on this forum, I think his intentions were cordial.

But let's put the thread back on track.

I called up DFR earlier this week. I was notified that they were still waiting on "target numbers" for applicants to put through the ASP. Apparently this information is to be received by DFR in late Feb/March.

If anyone has any further information on the oh-so-long-wait, please post here.
Had a chat to my EC this week. It looks like (at least for my EC) that they are still waiting for official policies and procedures from the RAAF about how to process applicants.

As of last September the priority for candidates attending the ASP was apparently based on the date of assessment day. This is presumably to avoid as many candidates lapsing as possible. Whether or not this holds is up in the air for now. Also no word on those left in the FSP pool being given priority over others.

Nothing new regarding the nature of the screening though my money is still firmly on a CBAT battery similar to the RAF and CAF. They must be in a bit of a hurry to get everything together if they're still intent on screening at the start of March.