PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot shortage
Thread: Pilot shortage
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2018, 02:29
JPJP

Received 22 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RealityCzech
Thanks for the quotes from the AIPA emails. I wonder if Qantas/AD would agree on the events in the first 2? Who is meant by ‘Qantas’ in the first 1? I’m very surprised AD would agree to given written scope undertakings when Qantas hasn’t done that for many years and when he would obviously know that he isn’t authorised to without permission from above. I do wonder whether there was some misunderstanding about the process and the content of the ;undertakings’ at some stage. Hopefully AD or whoever ain management addresses this at some point.
Hmmmm .... interesting. That was a lot of squirming and wriggling. I sense a lower level management ‘pilot’, or a scab-in-training. You also sound suspiciously similar to this guy;

Originally Posted by Hawkeye787
I feel the captains are going to votes yes and the FO's with ambition to eventually work in Mainline will vote no naievely hoping the company will give them a QF seniority #. If ALPA AIPA QF and JC don't want it how can it happen?
Who started squealing in support of the Jetconnect contract in December. You also joined Pprune in December.

Welcome.