PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2018, 17:05
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting contribution there Above The Clouds. It certainly underlines her Walter Mitty credentials . Anyone who had no insight into her somewhat questionable past would be forgiven for thinking , 'what an amazing person'. I actually happen to agree with that , but not for reasons that she would appreciate.
She speaks as if she actually knew AJ ! Quote; "I'd always seen Amy as quite demure", Not to mention these little gems at 2:49 & 4:30 where she twice refers to AJ as "not being a very good pilot".....................[]

Plus she didn't miss out on the opportunity to malign the male sex . Irony indeed from someone whose mastery in male manipulation has almost become the thing of legends. In fact , the only males she doesn't like are the ones who see straight through all her pretending and malarkey.

As for those dreadful men down at Stag Lane...Did she actually think she was there ? Not to mention the "white males" , without whom our country's fascinating history would've been just a blank sheet.

What garbage ! But the laughable thing is , she believes it !
And she's fooled better men than me...

Footnote ; My apologies to the fine lady pilots who have contributed to this thread , the gender balance exposes the claptrap spouted forth by Curtis-Taylor.