PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Direct Entry Commands (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2003, 01:50
johnpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all you guys at Emirates it is sad to hear that even your airline is beggining to change its behaviour towards its pilot body. It seems that after 9/11 the industry is in a complete mess, and that every manager's dream of fu..ing the pilots is coming true. I just hope that when the time comes and the market changes all of us have the tenacity and audacity to pay them back in the same way. DEC is not good news especially when it is not commom practice in operations. Emirates is becoming another Singapore, or Gulfair, and even Qatar airways might look pretty interesting to you guys pretty soon.
For those who have been there long enough, I am sure it is business as usual, for those that have joined recently well I am sure its going to be an interesting period. For those who were about to join, or who will join, I wish them luck.
All I have to say is what my neighbour down the road said about his BA flying years: "I was lucky enough to fly during the time when flying was dangerous and sex was safe, nowdays its the other way around, Flying is safe and sex is danferous."
If you think about it we are being fu..ed by everyone and it is not even safe...