PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 28th Jan 2018, 22:32
Lx001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Ofc Tk will pay attention to turkish locals at first..i am not sure what you expect from them? The country has 80 million population guys, dont get confused with qatar or uae which have small populations..they already started to grow up their own first officers in their cadet program..i assume that within 5 years they wont even ask FO or captains from other countries or even if they look for they can put one extra 'turkish language' as requirement.

Imagine lufthansa, lh group care about others? how many french,spanish,dutch people are working for lufthansa? or check other flag carriers, its more or less the same in every country so i dont think that they do something extraordinary..

Lh group searching fo for eurowings and the first thing that they are looking for is german language.How many guys know german in this forum?

Do you think that people can enter to iberia without knowing anyone?? if you think that way probably u must be really silly tho.

Communication in airfrance e-mails and other things, do you think that everything is english? Everyone is using their own language,this situation is not just only for tk.

Tk is giving this chance to EU people and our own airlines just dont give us that kinda chance tho..if you are able to get a good job in EU just go for it..Tk is not pushing anyone that you can only work for them..

Its about what kinda mentality you have? According to me, i would like to work for turkish instead of working for ryan air,easyjet,wizzair etc etc.We also know how they treat their pilots and conditions aint better than turkish.Noone will tell me come to swiss,we will take you to cockpit of b777 huh?

One guy wrote a message about DLR exam i guess...He doesnt even know that its a lufthansa based german exam.There is no relation with turkish tbh.Airlines pick up some tests such as pilapt,adapt,dlr,compass etc..Turkish picked up DLR exam like lufthansa,swiss,austrian,brussels and so on whats wrong with it?? Some people really need to push themselves hard..Again, if you dont wanna face with TK dlr exam,go for the EK advanced compass exam but with this mentality im sure that you will complain about that exam as well..

Lira is collapsed for sure,turkey has some bad periods now for sure but is there any airlines which offers perfect conditions and as i ve said if you are able to get one flag carrier airline in EU just go for this but we also know whats goin on in EU companies as well..

Guys just come back to reality,noone will give you perfect standarts even if they say like this..dont be dissapointed that much just keep studying and push yourself hard a bit..

Last edited by Lx001; 28th Jan 2018 at 23:16.