PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Tanzania to Start Q400 Operations 15 October
Old 26th Jan 2018, 00:04
bluesideoops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The proof of the pudding is in the eating - as someone in this thread already commented, just try booking a flight online on their official website. I tried now and the website is completely down!! Can't access a single page and this is from a reliable, fast internet connection and via multiple browsers (in other words I verified the problem lies with them not me). If they can't even get the website right, then how do you expect them to buy, operate, maintain and market the likes of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, let alone get the approvals to operate to foreign markets (whom Tanzania seems to be doing a great job of alienating at the moment by its anti-foreigner policies - watch that bite you on the bum!). The comments previously in this thread are correct that Air Tanzania is an uncompetitive propped-up-by-the-Government joke that wouldn't last five seconds if it was a genuine private sector competitive airline. Just because you keep putting aircraft in the air doesn't make you a good airline. As someone else said 'watch this space' - yep, I'm watching it and its not going to be filled with a Dreamliner and eventually its going to be filled with Q400s that are no longer flying because ATZ are once again going to screw it all up - once a lemon, always a lemon!