PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B737 Pilot selection (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2018, 13:13
EIFFS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REMAX11

I also had a read through Bondi’s previous post and whilst some of what he states his correct or factual (constant linking to other reports) there is no evidence whats so ever of any balance and they seemed to used selective to justify his anti Norwegian Agenda.

Working on the assumption that most pilots are neither naive or muppets then the sheer number of pilots leaving other airlines to join Norwegian suggests that i can’t be all bad.

Day after day the people who i fly with are very positive about the company and I have yet to meet one who would go back to FR.

Bondi’s argument about employment and who employe's you seems to exist largely in Bondi’s imagination, from what i can see few are bothered about it, our union is recognised by the employer OSM and they meet most weeks to resolve issues that the crews highlight and in the main there is a positive out come.

I think it is clear that bondi is very ‘on it’ with Norwegian yet is silent about the practices in other airline in this sector, why is that?

Of course its a free world and within reason its free speech, my advise for anyone thinking of joining FR or Norwegian would be to book a flight with both of them, see what its really like and talk to the crews