PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK and Snoring
Thread: EK and Snoring
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2018, 23:33
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by I Claudius
Well, he cost me an extra six months, when it came to getting my medical back.

He even had the the gall to tell me over the phone, that there was NO chance that I would ever get my Middle East medical back. I quietly slipped away from his “care” and went about arming myself for the battle, changed doctors and the rest is history. The nome was to be sitting on my medical review board,,, I had him removed!
A couple of years ago, I was congratulated, by a senior AME, for pushing my own case through the board, as it had brought the local authority up to date, with the major ones overseas.
This lead to another pilot getting his medical back, who had tried, six to twelve months before me.
I personally know two of the guys that the nome sent to the US, for “ rehabilitation”.
Both left, one was sent back after it was found that the elevated lipids, were up due the medication, not alcohol. The other was proven clear, by another Clinic.

Then there is the Al Ain connection, with the sleep apnea testing. The BMI bull.

I understand that it was fleet who had him pack his bags, just over two years ago.

After how much damage had been done?

He should be in jail.
Sent you a PM