PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyDubai time to command
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2018, 08:54
F2L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320 CURSED
Hello guys, need a lifeline and honest opinion, I know all the drawbacks about the sandbox.
I am not current on transport category airplanes now, but I flew as an FO for over 3000 hrs on A320 and B767. Those SIC types are now expired since I moved to another Country looking for greener pastures and is not working out, as most of you know in some ICAO regulated countries you loose you TR if you do not do recurrent training.
Las time I flew the 76 was on mid 2013 and I was wondering if with a current FAA ATP and some type rating I would attract attention from HR at Fly Dubai.
No I can not afford to go buy a TR, but have a couple i’ve Earned paying my dues in a small turboprop and VLJ. Yes I am currently flying.
Just looking for an honest opinion not for to tell me don’t come here, no place is perfect.
I am 40 years old over 7000 TT.
Thanks.
It doesn’t matter your last flight in 767 or 320, but, you need a valid type rating by the time you join in, I have a friend who last flight on 320 was in 2010 as PIC, and he was flying corporate jets (phenom, less than 10T) for the last 8 years, he joint as NTR DEC CA. With phenom type rating only.

If you currently flying, they will call you for an assessment.