PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dublin-3
Thread: Dublin-3
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2018, 16:04
brian_dromey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EI-EIDW
Rumours that EI will add a 3rd A330 next summer with a new x4 weekly service to Denver + others getting extra freq. Might apparently hear next week.
Denver? Potentially a brilliant choice, but very left field. BA apparently do well from DEN, so connections should be good.

Thinking of the destinations like Toronto, Hartford, Seattle Philadelphia Washington and even Miami, some of those destinations are quite “out there” for EI. Some of those destinations weren’t even “in the wildest dreams” category for crew stopovers!

Dallas and Houston are still outstanding I wonder if these don’t think these fit the current model. EI seems to be moving away from traditional diaspora markets to choose cities which are underserved to the EU, but have strong premium demand. It’s clever and avoids some of the competition from Norwegian.

I can’t wait to see where the A321LRs go. It’s going to be fascinating! I still think there’s hope for a small number of Asian destinations with the new runway, if A350s ever turn up.