PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social Media Policy
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2018, 20:39
Scoreboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
umm sorry Lionsgate I saw the underbelly in '94 and watched it unfold that by the time I hit the 49ers I had become unionised and militant not just this company but basically the corporate culture that has grown over the last 25 years everywhere in the world.

I grew up anti union....I wanted to be in management having started my working career as a manager trainee before flying but watching this sniveling cowardly bunch do anything for a bonus and the next step.... up i opted out and just flew.

Now its at the point this airline is a real joke....its a fact that its not the airline to come to and this social media policy is just a another finger in the dyke by the retarded management to keep it together till their next bonus and get out of here.

When you start shooting the messengers that are trying to inform you of a different world you are on the slippery slope like most dictators....someone will replace you and you will get discarded quite horribly. But they dont get why we inform them we have issues. They want us compliant...but the actual nature of our positions is even the lowest Second officer sees something untoward on a flight deck they will say something and as Captains, even prideful ones, we are all human that have the potential to make mistakes and will recognize and respond in an effort to be safe.

Our current managers couldnt be humble even if you rewarded them a 10 year bonus. They will happily fly into that proverbial mountain no matter how many are screaming at them to turn.