PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social Media Policy
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2018, 22:45
Lions Gate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just finished reading the AOA letters cautioning the pilots regarding their contributions to any 'social media'. The inference is that the company is so worried about the effect this is having on them that they are actually employing spy techniques to try and reveal the authors. Well, the Nazi party couldn't have been prouder of their modern day equivalent. It is obvious that CX's world wide reputation as en employer has been thoroughly trashed. It took them approximately 25 years to turn the most desirable airline job in the world into a hollow, decrepit joke (and not a very funny one at that). To our pathetic CX managers: I, and all of my close colleagues with whom I have spoken now see the soft underbelly of the beast, and you can be certain we will be attacking that daily. Your concern and panic regarding social media only highlights its effectiveness. You effectively ruined our profession in this part of the world and we don't take that lightly. My grandfather was injured in WW2 fighting the exact type of people whom you emulate. It would be a disgrace to cower under any attempt of subjugation and intimidation. I will spare you the 'fight on the beaches' speech, but you get the idea. I am appalled at the state of this airline, and even more appalled at the moral decrepitude and bullying displayed by her senior management. You can expect that not only will the social media 'problem' continue, but to intensify. There is no possible way you can control the truth, and it shall certainly shine it's light around the world to warn and educate the pilot community.

Last edited by Lions Gate; 19th Jan 2018 at 22:56.