PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair FO German base
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2018, 12:44
lansen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerry Lee

No, only your rides to and from work are deductable. Or from from your main domicile to work (you will however need to prove these rides with a logbook in case you tell them that you are travelling extensive distances a lot).

FlightDetent

Soli is only calculated with your taxed salary. Example: You are paying 20.000€ in annual taxes. In this case your Soli would be 5,5% of 20.000€ = 1.100€ a year or 92€/month.

I forgot about church tax. Hitler invented it in the 30s and it's still around. It's a certain percentage of your salary but I don't know how much it is, since I left the church many many years ago.

Also, regarding your flight training. You can ONLY claim tax returns on your ATPL or any training related expenses if you had your main domicile within Germany or if you were within the german taxation system while this training was accomplished. And this also only if it is dated a maximum of three (!) tax calendar years back in time. Means, right now, you would be able to claim returns for 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Last edited by lansen; 19th Jan 2018 at 12:54.