PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2018, 22:50
GScapture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright guys calm down.. pilots are already blaming each others enough. One shouldn’t blame anyone what she or he has done in the past. Everyone has their reasons.

I second Vokes what he wrote in the previous post. I didn’t study for this profession to be treated as I was treated in Ryanair. For me it wasn’t a job, I took it as part of my flight training. I paid them money and they taught me to fly, simple. Left as soon as I could when the appropriate opportunity came up.

Anyone, who claims that Ryanair model to hire and use pilots is acceptable and fair has completely lost it. That was the main reason why I left. The unfair, toxic and punitive culture in the company made me hate them. Which I still do, occasionally, but I’m trying to change it now to being hopeful instead. Haven’t been there for years so can’t really say anything anymore about the current operations.

Two best decisions I’ve made during my career; Joining Ryanair and leaving Ryanair. Life is good now

(Oh and stop that rant about financial status or career progression, nobody gives a . Only thing that matters in life is that are you happy or not)