PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How does Qantas 'de-transform'?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2018, 21:56
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Don’t tell the Qantas boys that, they’ll find some way to talk it down and make it seem like Qantas paid for everything to get that profit
Unfortunately there has been zero real evidence supporting either POV presented. No one in QF doubts the hard work any JQ staff do, but wouldn’t genuine figures and real answers to the litany of serious questions put to ‘management’ solve the issue? One simple fact stands out from all the others. QF has an atrocious fleet but has spent the money that could have solved most (if not all) of its’ issues on JQ. JQ sells tickets far, far cheaper than QF, it’s a legitimate question to ask (among many others). So where are the answers? Phrases like ‘commercial, in confidence’ have been handed out like confetti. People asking genuine questions are not stupid, but the answers are frankly insulting.

On another note, I bet Jetstar can’t wait to get their hands on something as good as Qantas’ new Gamechangers! If I were a JQ driver I’d be pink with envy at Qf’s (two) tiny, shiny jets! Just that display of hypocrisy from management guarantees few will trust what they say. Especially with no hard evidence.

PS: Pink with envy - political pun intended.

Last edited by V-Jet; 17th Jan 2018 at 22:07.