PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2018, 16:16
Dash-Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From colleague to colleague Lexsis, it is against law. Whatever you are trying to say, we both know it . You are working LIKE an employee. Thats the only thing which counts in EVERY country, believe me.
Lets face it again: Confair is illegal, thats fact and thats what wizzair knows as I can see the ongoing contract offers for all employees.
Thats why not a single clear thinking human being ever paid back the bond after quitting within these 3 years of TR bond. One email ( i have it here ) by a person that he will pay back all TR costs AFTER a governmental institution has crosschecked all contract details, paid "salaries" and reviewing the schedules (evidence for normal employment) and of course calculated the amount of social contributions and taxes confair has to pay back, he never ever heard anything by those weird people.

PS. I'm on local contract, SFO, paying roughly 30% taxes and socials in the country where I am based PLUS swiss tax because theres no agreement (650€/month), netting between 2700 and 3100€/month.
After I paid an extra health insurance for europe to have the ability to visit a western doctor, another 140€ are gone.
after all this i WILL pay some stuff in my country of residence as soon as they figure out how much because of double living costs, already paid taxes etc. shouldn't be much.

For gaining experience and fast command its ok. First job at home and i am gone, fact as well, even without command if its rigth at my hometown.

Concerning salary issues in western countries. Wizzair increased the sector pay according living costs in some countries. the cpt of my last OPC showed me the payscale for LTN based CPTs. beside the basic salary, a CPT gets 194€ per sector plus the increments accoring duration (+ 20%/40%/60%) of the sector in the first year. thats extra 7k/month for 35 sectors with just standard sectors.
Another example: wizz just increased the basic salaries in Romania, as the goverment raised the social contributions tremeandously for employees. Now everybody will net the same as he did last year.
According this i am pretty convinced that the vienna based pilots will have a special sector pay as well.

assessment is easy peasy. as NTR the sim is just some flying around, hold a speed, climb descent, some basic IFR radial intercepts and thats it. i didnt prepare and they sent me out after 15mins.
2 interviews for all candidates. and OF COURSE they differ between TR and NTR during technical interview, what a question....
a group exercise like everywhere else and the personal interview. "How could you safe money for wizzair, why wizz, why you bla bla bla)
PS: the telephone interview is only to see if you are able to speak some english in advance. of course its never wrong to have some extra answers in your repertoir (why wizz etc.).

cya chaps