PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough...done
Thread: Enough...done
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2018, 02:40
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All,

Thanks for the kind words, encouragement and insight. I actually wasn't aware that some of the names on here had already resigned! The one constant I have observed is that EVERYONE seems to say the same..."Why did I stay as long as I did". I suppose its a testimony to becoming a prisoner of a paycheck. I'm actually grateful to posters such as SOPS as well as others who post here, it makes one aware of how life can be on the outside - thanks!

I already feel that a big weight has been lifted. As for the death by 1000 paper cuts, well they do all that now and for useless reasons. At least these frustrating errands will now have a purpose!

One of my motivators was to get into another job before my age would become prohibitive. Again, there are about 29 more reasons but its all a personal choice. I hope everyone who aspires to move on to other things does so before its too late on a multitude of fronts.

Truth be known it feels nice to have hope and excitement back in my life, who knows what the next adventure will be!