PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condescending rubbish
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2018, 00:48
Lions Gate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condescending rubbish

Just read the latest Wednesday Liar. I am speechless at the level of gall displayed in the condescending crap written by the DFO. Constantly referring to how the "Captains" have saved the day. AT, spare us the insult. We know you have no respect for us, we know you have no understanding of our jobs, and we certainly know you have no sense of value for us. You have been whacked with Yammer and the AOA comments, and you know that you have shown us complete disrespect and contempt.

A few measly words in a newsletter won't change how hundreds of us feel about you. We are not fooled or bought off by such cheap and patronizingly pathetic words. You either pay us, or you will continue to see the results of our disgust towards the treatment you have given us.

Other airlines around the world have rewarded their pilots with large pay increases and improvements in benefits. You have only made our lives worse. You have caused me an 8% pay cut so far, and I am responding personally to re-balance that. You have caused thousands of your pilots to reconsider their career choice, and most are making firm plans to leave.

Spare us the condescension and demonstrate your real appreciation for our skills and efforts with an improvement to ALL areas of our package (pay,housing,retirement/travel). Otherwise you will see our disgust and anger manifested in a real way against the operation.