View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2018, 21:20
  #418 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Posts: 20
PPL conversion (easa to casa)

Hi! In a few months, I will move to Australia for about 1 year. Thus, I am looking for a license conversion but I have one question : According to this document , I need at least 2hrs ot "Dual Instrument Time". I wanted to know if flight hours without visibility (so, operating VFR) match these requirements or if I had to fly real IFR? Thanks.
piperush is offline