PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why
Thread: why
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2018, 16:31
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The two FO's on my flight this past week are both leaving in the coming months. One to Europe, the other to Aus. Good luck to them both. Interestingly, they each told me that they were both informed at their respective interviews that the recruiters were 'surprised' at how many CX pilots they have had applying. The FO from europe told me that 3 CX FO's and SO's were being interviewed that week by the same airline he had joined. Another comment worth sharing: they both told me THE main reason they were leaving was due to a complete lack of TRUST and FAITH in management, and that they had NO confidence in risking their careers with CX. And they both told me that nothing would change their minds at this point. In one case he had already sent his wife home to start a new job herself.

That info is from ONE flight. I can recite similar conversations on many, many flights over the past 6-12 months. This snowball is now gathering speed as it rolls downhill. It will only stop when it smashes CX's planning department into little pieces.