PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adria Airways
Thread: Adria Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2018, 10:35
LogicalGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shpetim
Guys I heave to say that the reason why we head trable in the past is because of ACC-MARIBOR. I don't understand why LogicalGuy didn't mention this. I don't not agree with him.They stole money from Adria Airways Flight School which was th reason why we had problems last year. Now everything is perfect and I am more then happy with training. We heave no problems, the planes are flyng, and we heave new Instructros now, which are better then in Maribor-ACC to, and they still only heave 2 old Tomahawks.
*I have *had *troubles *do not or don't *the *than *the *have *flying *have *instructors *than *too *have

Dear Sheptim,

We both have different opinions on this matter. I do understand your point due to the fact that you are working there instead of finishing your training.
Unfortunately I cannot lower me onto your level where I point fingers at, however I can totally agree with HowardJR's statement.

What I've heard about ACC-Maribor (I am not a student of ACC-Maribor) is, that their students, who started in November 2017, are almost as far as my fellow ex-students at Adria Airways Flight School, who started in September 2016. I do not want to put any more critics into my statement, however this is just a very concerning fact and should be a warning for others!

I really DO HOPE that Adria Airways Flight School improves for the students of my group, so they can finally finish at least their PPL (A) after 17 months of training.

Regards