PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2018, 09:18
Knell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by freefly_rulz
Unluckily, and as stated before I don't discuss matters in public especially with people like you who hide behind first post nicknames with dubious intentions and want to use an old Gulfstream IV's being parked as example of a company "losing aircraft"

OH MY GOD !!!!
This old GIV as you said was supposed to be managed by your company ( the one you're supposed to be outstanding chief pilot, 24h a day on phone, bending over and over to solve problems and improve things ... )
It was but so poorly managed that finally the owner decide to leave and told you. As an answer your company completely stop to manage the aircraft ( while the aircraft was still on contract ) and stop all due maintenance ..
This story happens after a link was put on the aircraft while in a maintenance facility because of an outstanding bill .....Then the plane was stopped for 3 weeks, and all trips planned for the owner was cancelled ...
This is your outstanding management ....

More important is the complete lack of Aviation Safety culture due to a large lack of experience of managing staff.

DO flew Cesna 172 in flight school and was involved and catch in illegal charter flight ( He was FO at that time )

CP ( freefly_rulz ) has no experience of large aircraft, absolutely zero knowledge about human Factor and CRM ( not speaking about his very poor flying skills .... ) and think he can solve all problems with threatening email and stupid and not needed training..... And more interesting, now, he is flying an F/O in an Airbus .... Interesting cockpit composition.. Capt on left, F/O on the right but Chief pilot .... ( threatening you not to pay your per Diem because you're late in your EFB training .... )
Plus i have a serious doubt about his real flight time .....

India branch is so weak that they are not able to provide work certificate to people who request it .... When they don't try to screw the crews with fake contracts ..... And i am not speaking about the aircraft maintenance management ....

After that , you can choose to do what ever you want ..... Join or not.....
But at least, you know.