PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Jan 2018, 00:20
Aviadorbrasil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Seaman Staynes
Debacle over duty free yes or no, parked aircraft, no DSVP (guy who runs Flight Ops, 1 step below COO) - he resigned in summer , no Assistant DSVP - resigned as well in summer, communication flow down only - no way of passing on up channel (forums no more), experience levels in both seat free falling - simple answer more briefings and go arounds from FAF if not in correct config, lots now covering their arses over the simplest of things and not using common sense (f**k the knowledge levels worries me -especially from ex rj who know USA but not much else!!!),crisis management now chaos management, B777 FO finishing training but only allowed to fly to to areas covered in training (have to wait to get another training flight to cover other areas of world later and get freighter training possibly if a trainer can do it or if one free - unlikely and guys now avoiding freighter if they can!), longer to upgrade, roster system useless, you might get one flight that you want 2 months out of 5 (a long story to explain) -just look at swap system to see the number of people unhappy with what they got and thats just a taster of EK at the moment........ and still people want to join!
Are you kidding me!
Present guys who thought they'd stay 7 years now thinking stay 5 years until bond paid off - longer bond if you get upgrade!!
Due diligence!!
People who join now worry me!

Many pilots are leaving nowadays?