PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adria Airways
Thread: Adria Airways
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2018, 13:40
HowardJR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shpetim
Guys I heave to say that the reason why we head trable in the past is because of ACC-MARIBOR. I don't understand why LogicalGuy didn't mention this. I don't not agree with him.They stole money from Adria Airways Flight School which was th reason why we had problems last year. Now everything is perfect and I am more then happy with training. We heave no problems, the planes are flyng, and we heave new Instructros now, which are better then in Maribor-ACC to, and they still only heave 2 old Tomahawks.
Dear Shpetim Spahija, I think that LogicalGuy is quite on target... I've been there and I've seen and experienced what this guys are doing and how they're behaving. And that has nothing to do with anybody, but them...or you for that matter, because as far as I know you've been training there for like 5 or 6 years now? I really don't think you are a good reference to write any comments, at least not in English though.

Adria Airways was a good flight school that fell into the wrong hands: the head of flight school drinks alcohol in front of the students, safety manager caused a major incident a few years ago when he was taking-off with a concrete block tied to the wing, so that the airport had to be closed, instructors are taxing with tow-bars attached to the plane and so on .

And also, if somebody stole money from Adria, then why is Adria under criminal investigation?