PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in the UK on a visa
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2018, 14:51
  #8 (permalink)  
Mike Flynn
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: S.E.Asia
Posts: 1,807
Once you marry your partner and meet the financial requirements you qualify for indefinite leave to remain. The visa is initially issued for a two and a half year period.

This permits you to live and work in the UK. If you read the government links above it is all quite clear. There is no need for an expensive visa agent.


Last edited by Mike Flynn; 7th Jan 2018 at 15:01.
Mike Flynn is offline