PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social Media Policy
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2018, 13:17
Lions Gate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The funny thing is, I never posted on PPRUNE prior to this. I found the GMA letter insulting and pathetic. Gave me the impetus to sign up and throw it back in his face. They seem to think that a simple edict from their ivory tower will cause the problem to go away. They ARE the problem. Thousands of angry pilots who see the damage our management do each day, and resent the way they are being treated by that same management will be certain to make sure that the rest of the world is well aware of the truth about the epic incompetence, greed, intimidation, bullying and disrespect shown to us. Further, I can't in good conscience allow other unwitting pilots and their families to make the same mistake I did, and find themselves in a miserable situation that is damaging to mind, health, families and careers. I am waiting for a course date after interviewing back in late November (major european airline). I will be leaving as quickly as I can once received. I, and my family have sacrificed enough already. I was lied to prior to joining this company, lied to while I have been here, and now they think it appropriate to control my 'thoughts' as well. Note to AT and DP: the word is out, and most pilots around the world see this company for what it is: deceitful, dysfunctional, incompetent and doomed to eventual failure. Most of the colleagues I fly with weekly concur, and nearly all that I know are making plans to leave. And you people thing you can keep that reality out of the public eye. Delusional.