PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in the UK on a visa
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2018, 09:52
  #6 (permalink)  
Mike Flynn
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: S.E.Asia
Posts: 1,807
A fiance visa grants you entry to the UK for a period of six months during which time you are required to marry your fiance in the UK.

Once you are married you can apply for a spouse visa from within the UK. The spouse visa enables you to work in the UK and will initially be granted for a period of 30 months.

More here https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

As you will be technically a student you might like to read this.

Mike Flynn is offline