PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Navigation Solutions Assessment Day
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2018, 15:44
mich_65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LaserEyes
mich_65, thanks for the insight, very helpful! Congratulations to you on getting through! I'm sure you must have been delighted to get the good news. Do you know how many in total were offered jobs from your initial group of 100+?

I've got my assessment in Edinburgh in just less than 2 weeks. I have previously passed the FEAST so have been doing similar brain training exercises to make sure my mind is sharp. I'll also do some homework on the company and Edinburgh Airport.

I was wondering about the dress code for the assessments as I've not seen it mentioned anywhere. What were the majority of people wearing at your assessment day? Suits, or slightly less formal wear?

Heya,

They took three in total. The course in Frankfurt is usually 6 (this time for April 3 from EDI and 3 from LGW). The first course was last year it was 6 people from EDI and the second one this January I think 6 from LGW I think.

If you passed the FEAST before just go relaxed you should be fine. I wouldn’t prepare too much it just stresses you out.

Most people were dressed casual smart or had suits on. Most guys had jeans and a white shirt with blazer on :-)