PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2018, 11:59
B757UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigbuzz744
Thank all folks for the updates regarding AJX. Unfortunately, in aviation, there is no such thing as one size fits all. Seems like the rosters is going sour anywhere in the world. The truth is that all my pals around the world, in all airlines, are not happy regarding their rosters. Ajx soon or later might have to do something, if they want to expand. Its either money or a better life. Hardly ever you get both.

For me, it will work for my plans. Plans change in life over the years, that's why it is not always easy to everyone to stay in the same place for too long.

My question is:
Does AJX provide HTL accommodation, while you are in training? What about when you are laying over in Japan?
Can my wife be with me for longer periods at the HTL?

Sorry if does questions have been answered already, I just didn't have time to go through all them.

Thanks to all, and safe flights.
BigBuzz - I don’t fly for AJX (yet - hopefully in the future) but I’ve had those same questions answered by the regular posters in here before..... AJX does provide your accommodation during the training period. Once Training is complete AJX no longer provides your accommodation in Narita - instead you get a monthly “accommodation allowance”. I believe they provide layover accommodation at destinations away from Narita.

You can have your wife with you for as much of the training as you like - but AJX will only pay for 2 of her visits and 1 for a child (if you have any).

That’s my understanding of it but like I say I don’t work for AJX yet so more than open to one of the posters that does to correct me!