PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An important MSG to my fellow JETCONNECT pilots.
Old 5th Jan 2018, 07:00
27/09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by balance

Mate, I know a bunch of really good pilots that are on the QF hold file right now. They've passed the testing, they've earned the right. Yet a bunch of guys who would gladly undercut their grandmother demand that THEY be given that right instead?
I don't think you understand. These gals and gals are being paid similar money plus or minus, (sometimes they have been ahead and sometimes behind) to other flight crew employed/based in New Zealand flying similar equipment. They are under cutting nobody so don't go around slamming them.

Some of them started off when Qantas NZ picked up where Ansett left off in New Zealand. Originally they were only operating within New Zealand. If you want to blame anyone direct your venom at Qantas management, as it was they who decided to replace the Qantas brand in New Zealand with Jetstar and redirect the Qantas NZ operation to Trans Tasman operations.

By the way in case you're wondering I don't work at Jet Connect and I have never worked there but I do know some who have or still do.

Last edited by 27/09; 5th Jan 2018 at 07:27.