PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATO Software with add-ons
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2018, 20:29
WASALOADIE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flightlogger

I worked for an ATO until 2 1/2 years ago as the DCTKI. We used flightlogger. Personally, it was a revelation. It is a stable platform and was suitably tailored for our needs. The school I was working for is still using it. You training syllabus, records, documents and much more can be held. They use multiple servers in differing locations, giving redundancy and ensuring total web based availability.
Once your team are competent in it's use, programming, record keeping, attendance, exam results, student records including electronic document storage and much more are easy to keep. Printed copies are easy to do. The CAA inspectors when carrying out our inspection were very happy with the way records were kept and availability on or offline.

The flightlogger team came over to UK and conducted training and were always swift in replying to queries. The gave excellent support.

Certain elements are able to be tailored by the ATO themselves and the flightlogger team will provide full assistance in setting up your ATO profile.

I can recommend the product.